Sunday, April 1, 2012

My New Series... Learning Languages

I'm so excited about my new project. Many years ago, I lived in France for 18 months. At the time, I was fluent in both English and French and I thought how great it would be to speak French to my children someday. Now here I am, 20 years later and with five children. Two of them have taken French in high school, but it doesn't come easily to them... or me!


My new series are picture books for children (or adults!) to learn simple words in another language. They are perfect for anyone who wants to teach their children a variety of words with some fun illustrations. So far, I am working on on four languages: Spanish, French, German, and Italian. The first book in the series is titled "What to Wear" and teaches clothing vocabulary words. Once I have a few different topics published, I will put languages together in a 4 or 5 book bundle.


If you give these books a try, please leave a review for me.



No comments:

Post a Comment